Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sledding and visiting the Neighbors with Macy

Macy loves going outside with us
and playing . She plays and we work pulling her around. We love it too.

This is where we started.


The "big Hill" all of two foot high. A must when pulling her on the sled.


Making out way to the neighbors house which is set back from the road a few thousand feet. We started paying them visits when we have Macy along so that we get to know each other better.



We made bagels in the morning for Macy and us of course. That seems to be the best thing she likes to eat in the mornings.




After boiling the bagels in water a couple of minutes they are coated with seeds of choice and baked. I like the Cinnamon raisin bagels the best. Macy likes the plain cinnamon.





I was in a bread baking frenzy lately. This is Sweet Corn Raisin bread. I am trying different shapes like these using french baguette pans. A little weird cutting but okay.
I went to a beer and wine supply store this week to buy some malt for the bagels and am intriged with the beer/wine making process. Hey anything with yeast is far game. We will see. I may have to call my Nephew Kevin for some ground work.
Later.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!