Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Picture a day-Tuesday




In keeping with my Picture a Day theme... I had a friend over for breakfast and then we went to work at the church to do repairs. I installed new light fixtures on the out side of the building (4) and then repaired some of the lights inside. An all day event today.






Later I went back to see if the lights were coming on as they should and saw my friend Cliff had light on in his new barn that he is building. Not really a barn ,it will be a very large all purpose building. His wife fighting cancer and anytime that I get a chance to talk with him is well spent. Here is some of the 400 bales of insulation that will be going in the ceiling.




This is a bonus video of Ben on his last visit. He loves the sound of his mother's voice.




9 comments:

  1. I am so enjoying this little visit each day. You spend you time so wisely. Love ya bunches Sis Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue but you may be mistaken about time well spent...I just do what ever comes along.
    Love, Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is not working as of this moment at least....hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video worked for a while and now I can't get it to work at all. I even reloaded it. Don't know what is going on. Maybe I exceeded the lenght or something. Checking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I look down my blog I see that none of my older videos are working either! Must be at googles end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the end "He only likes me 'cause I feed him"! LOL! Know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok got my sugar fix for the day. Too cute for words. Hugs, Auntie Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the end - "He only likes me 'cause I feed him"! LOL! Know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!