Thursday, January 21, 2010

Picture a day-Thursday

Today I slept in...up late and I didn't have to be anywhere. The morning was bright or is that brite? Anyway it was good to see the sun again.





I just puttzed around the house today fixing things and tried to organize my work room a little. When Macy is not here I have a lot more time on my hands. I got this vent fan at the auction last month and had to make sure it worked and I am making a plant light from some auction stuff too.



I added an extension to my shelf to hold all of my stuff that I acquired. You never have enough space. I made the braces from 1/2 inch thin wall pipe that I had . Cheap.




The auction was tonight and it is just down the road so I almost always go. I didn't stay too long . I have learned to leave so I don't waste my money buying stuff that I don't need . Although I did pick up some hardware tonight.






This is the other side . They run two rings..one with the larger stuff and the small things in the other room.
Now I am home having tea with Gin and nursing her along. Her cold is getting a little better. We are hoping for her to get better before Sunday when the kids are coming over for a bagel/pizza making feast.
Sipping tea and settling in. Tomorrow I may bake something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!