Monday, January 25, 2010

Picture a day-Monday again


Well I fixed the computer again. Today I got a new switch to replace the defective one and it may look weird it works. I hope that this is the end of the story.

While in town I stopped by the wood stove store and got 10 of these great fire bricks for
baking. Can't wait to try them out. They are going to be really good for pizza and french bread.

After town I started on a new soup. I am winging it on the ingredients .








Happy to say after cooking on the wood stove for 4 or 5 hours it tastes pretty good. It cooked down well and is what's for dinner tomorrow. I think that I will make some Sweet Corn Raisin Bread tomorrow.
Gin and I watched Julia/Julia tonight while the soup was on and loved it. Recomend it highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!