Monday, January 18, 2010

Picture a day-Monday


I thought that it would be good to try to post a picture a day to see what I do in a weeks time just for fun. Today I got water in the morning(with my 1000 gal tank). I need to blog that routine sometimes for those that wonder about that.
Mark called after lunch just about when the water was done filling and asked for help replacing his entrance light. I have access to the 14 foot step ladder needed for his high
Macy loved climbing the ladder to look out of the window above the doorway . Some place that she has never been.
We had to wait for Sarah to go get another bulb because one of the new ones was bad.

Macy and I waited up on the ledge until mom got back. She wasn't afraid of the height at all. Maybe because of the tree climbing we did this summer.

Well lets see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!