Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Picture a day-Wednesday


This morning...5 am. throw wood on the fire so that when Gin gets up the house is warm and the tea/coffee water is hot. This is a daily routine that works for us. I try to get Gin all of the water she wants before bed so she will be the one that does this. Works most of the time. Something to do with women's kidneys. (:


Headed to store and then to Mom's house to replace her kitchen outlet. I gave her a new cordless phone and it takes up one plug that she needed so I will make it a double outlet today.



Mom decides to make me some chicken noodle soup for lunch. Making her noodles from scratch. At 95 she still make some good soup.



In the mean time I remove the old box and install a double in it's place. Turns out to be very simple job for once. No surprises except that the wall is lathe board which is tricky to cut. No kind act goes without punishment is what my friend says but this time I skate.
Replaced all of the faceplates in the kitchen and we are happy!





Mom feeds me an sends me on my way. A good visit.





When I get home my sick wife has made me some oatmeal raisin cookies,my favorite. They are pretty flat but I am grateful. If someone knows how to keep them from getting flat let me know.
Planning to have steak in the wood stove tonight. So the day begins and ends at the wood stove. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!