Monday, January 25, 2010

Picture a day-Sunday (the rest of the story)

I got the problem solved last night . For some reason my on/off button was flaky. I tore the computer apart and unplugged the wire from the switch at the motherboard and the problem stopped.


I soldered a toggle switch in place of the switch on the front and drilled a mounting hole. It works for now but I need a momentary contact switch to be correct. The one I had works but I will go looking today for another. More later.
Here is a better look inside. I was lucky that it wasn't something on the Motherboard and that it was fixable

#####################################################






This is what I had planed to post Sunday before my computer fiasco (fiasco:a sudden failure: a complete collapse)got me down for the count. Gin made chicken fajita's and they were great!








Looks good on the plate.





I had one of my German dunkel beers with mine. I don't drink much beer but I do love a dark one once in a while. I found this brand last time I went to Nick and Jimmy's in Toledo . They carry a ton of different brands so I just ordered the darkest they had. My grandfather used to complain about the lite beer that they have in the U.S. He said that at one time the flies used to bother him ,but now the flies don't even want it! I have to admit he was right. Lite's not right. No flavor.



Okay today I have to get busy which means a trip to town. I need to replace the new switch I put on the computer last night and pick up some other stuff.



Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!