Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January at our house

Macy and I went out to check out the
food storage and of course we had to
take the four wheeler. Macy loves to
ride and sing and chase rabbits. We saw two and one mouse that ran in a big circle on top of the snow. Macy screamed with delight the whole time.


The can with the turnips and cabbages was well covered but I found them mostly frozen on top anyway. I think that I should have dug deeper. The 3 degree nights didn't help either. I still will use the cabbages . Should make some good meals.
All of this tired out Macy . She fell asleep on the couch early . She is my favorite subject to photograph and I think she is starting to like it.



She fell asleep at a weird angle.



Macy wanted to have breakfast picnic so we set up a table and Gin made it happen. She had her own tea party.
I don't care as long as I get breakfast.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!