Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Visit to Our Niece


We had the good fortune to pay a visit to Matt and Tammy & Co. last weekend for a working dinner. Matt and I worked on a project and then they made us a great dinner.


Matt had me tasting some red wine that I found very enjoyable. The wine tasted just like Boonesfarm. (:
Matt knows his wine and tried to point me in the right direction. Very nice.
Being a cook the dinner was one of the best we have had in a long time. Thanks Matt and Tammy. By the way I am still waiting for the recipe!



Grady making his growling face. Cute



Julianne and Brooke took time from TV to let me take a photo.




The trio.




















On the road one cold night I took this photo of the moon. I should have taken more time to get the proper exposure so the moon would have come out correctly. A little photoshop work would help.
That's all for now.

The girls doing their Klingon(sp) imitation

1 comment:

  1. We love your blog! Especially with our children and grandchildren in it. What did you think of Tammy's house? Thanks for putting it on your blog so that we can see it.

    Love,
    Carolyn & Frank

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!