Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Dinner

We started early. Yesterday we did a movie and then went out for dinner. Not usually my thing to eat out but this time it was worth it. We went to Dolce Vita in Monroe(one of the few good places left.) Great meal.
Today Gin made this meal for us. She found salmon on sale and we had sweet potatoes,greens and strawberries. I think that Julia Child would have been proud. I got her some chocolate covered strawberries and some chocolate cake instead of flowers. {:

1 comment:

  1. No doubt about it you are so spoiled. And yes that does look like a Julia meal. The movie was awesome. If you get a chance see the movie, Notebook, I think you and Gin will like it. I thought of the deep love you and Gin have for each other when I watched this movie. You gotta see it for yourself. Happy Valentine Days to a great couple!!! Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!