Saturday, February 20, 2010

Beef Bourguignon

After having such a great meal at Matt and Tammy's I decided to try to duplicate it if I can. Well after a long day I got a late start not knowing how long this takes,and here I am it's after twelve o'clock and I still have an hours wait! Am I crazy or what? The recipe says to make it the day before so the favors has time to develop. This better be good . I purchased a huge bottle of wine expecting to use it again for another meal(or two). One thing ,the french sure use a lot of pans! I am more of a one pot type guy . The less mess the better. I think the person who came up with this must have been a pot and pan seller.
It does smell good . If you are near tomorrow drop in for a taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!