Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bread sticks


This was a fun night for all. We made bread again which is always a good thing to do with Macy. She always wants(demands) to be involved. Shell mentioned that she wanted to make some Italian bread .

So we made some starter yesterday and finished up today.




We made bread sticks and a boule shapes and Macy made some little balls too. (not the best thing but she was happy). We sprinkled sesame seeds and salt on the sticks and had them with cream cheese. Really good! I found that cinnamon was not too good on these. Kinda flat . I think we will have some breadsticks for breakfast with scrambled eggs too. I better go to bed so I can do that. Later. P.S We went for a walk after dark tonight...I'll post that later. We had fun.

This video is for Macy's mother from her.

2 comments:

  1. Try mixing some sort of sugar with the cinnamon, one of the unprocessed ones. Like turbinado sugar. It should give it that hint of depth that's missing with only the cinnamon, but the unprocessed sugar won't make it seem like you rubbed candy on top of your bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try that Kev! Thanks.
    We love the seeded sticks.Next time I will work them into the dough.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!