Monday, October 19, 2009

Change of luck!

I finally had some success deer hunting . This doe came in this morning headed right for my dinner plate. It was worth waiting for..but what happened next was better! This is my son Matt with his deer that he got just a short while after I got mine. Wow two in one day. We were both on the ground and walking to get my deer,when he shot this giant in a creek as I watched!


We used the four wheeler to hoist it up in a tree.



Matt lifting as I run the machine. I was 162 pounds dressed. That is well over 200 pounds live.



A nice end to a great day.




1 comment:

  1. hmm first post did not appear odd.

    Anyway, way to go, so like mark a couple of those steaks for mike and I. Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!