Saturday, October 17, 2009

Click on the photo.
Bow season is in full swing now and I am spending a lot of time sitting staring at the ground as I sit in my tree stand. The spot that I have picked out is not doing so well yet. I spend a lot of time thinking. Too bad I couldn't get paid for this. Humm.
I went over to the dark side of the force this year. I got a crossbow. My shoulder has been giving me trouble and Michigan made them legal this year so I did it. I do feel strange using it..like an Indian sin or something. Maybe that is why I haven't seen any deer!
It is an awesome weapon. At 50 yards I can hit a soup can lid most of the time..a shot that I would not make with my bow. Well see what happens. We need to replenish our venison supply and this is the tool to do it. Now all I need is a volunteer!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Stay Encouraged ! You'll get your deer ! Cool picture by the way !

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!