Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer vacation at Harbor Springs

Macy and Breanna and friend.
Been too busy or Hot this summer to blog much but we just returned from vacation at my friends and it was wonderful.

This was the first time that everyone could come along. We were packed but it worked out .


One nights view from the deck when the Moon was just perfect.





Our lunch spot on the deck after the kids were gone. I fed the birds out of my hand,took pictures and did some maintenance.

Ben enjoyed the beach too.

Macy got to bury her dad.

and build sand castles with me.


Matt and Mark bring the boat to shore so everyone could get rides. The lake was calm enough the first few day to allow good boating.






These videos tell the story best of all. We spent a lot of time down on the beach.





Macy had her 5th birthday on friday so we played Putt Putt golf. She got 4 holes-in-one! This is one of them.


It was pointed out by my DIL that I didn't have enough photos of Bree so I added a little to this post. Most of the great pictures of my older grandaughter that I took were not appropriate for this blog, and that Shell is why ,.

1 comment:

  1. One of the greatest pleasures on earth is enjoy our children with their children. What a great family of closeness, nothing can compare. Looks like a great time had by all. Going to take the kids to the lake today.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!