Saturday, August 21, 2010

Camping out

This week Macy wanted to camp out because she only has "camped" in the living room with a pretend fire so we did the whole shebang . We camped "way" out in the back yard ,built a fire and roasted marsh mellows,pieces of hot dogs and some shrimp for us. By the way shrimp over the fire were very good. Macy wouldn't eat any but enjoyed the hot dog pieces dipped in ketchup. She liked roasting the marsh mellows but wouldn't eat them! Go figure.
This is the tent we slept in...I had to sleep sideways to fit.




Grandma gave her some glow sticks to play with and she was up late flashing them in the tent. A long night for me but worth every waking monent.



Us making faces for Ginny.
I had an awful nights sleep but would do it again . How could I resist.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!