Saturday, August 21, 2010

Taking the girls for a ride.

On our trip to Harbor Springs Macy saw a shooting star one night and made a wish that she could go for a ride in a car with no ceiling. She didn't know that my friend Darryl had a convertable and when I told him the story he insisted that I take her for a ride. It made her day.
The girls when I picked them up.

Brie is going on 15 (read 20)! and is becoming quite the young lady.


She loved the car and we both enjoyed the time riding together. She got the first ride so we put the car thru it paces . She wants one.


Macy was too cool for words.




She says that the movie stars wear these glasses.

She kept raising her hands and laughing like she was on a fair ride. Oh the joy.







This is for Darryl . A special thanks from Macy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!