Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cooking out

Summer time and steaks on the grill....nothing quite compares in the food world. I don't cook on the grill too often but some things are just better done that way and steak is one of them. My big grill has long since bit the dust ..mostly from just sitting around. This little pack grill does works great for what I do.
Shell and Matt stopped by so it was a good excuse to grill. This photo and the one of Matt and Ben was taken by Macy. She has a good eye for photos and I think that her perspective is better at that height.

Ben seems to enjoy it too.


Macy had to take some photos too.



Cousins just hanging out at the fire. It will be fun to see them changing as they get older. Ben will out pace Macy big time. He is already half of her weight.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!