Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ben's Evening at Our House

Tonight we had a great meal and time with Our 5 month old grandson(okay our only grandson) Ben. Everything was wonderful and the kids had a good time while Ben enjoyed the lights and looking out the window at the birds and the blooming crab tree. A nice night. Yesterday Matt and I went fishing in the Detroit river and it was one of the best fishing that I have had in years. We got into a huge school of bass and started catching fish on every three or four casts! This went on for a couple of hours. I think my arm got tired before they slowed down. I have never seen that many bass in one spot before and may not again. Right place at the right time. Thanks Matt.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!