Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wine making

I started to document my whole wine making process but it got a little busy and before I knew it I was done. Making wine in bottles is relatively easy . I bought the concentrate and the other things needed not too far from home (Dundee) . Now is the waiting and watching until I have to rack it the first time to get rid of the sediments. I made three different kinds. Liebfraumilch ,Niagara ,and Sarah . Matt and Shell gave me a bottle of niagara that they make and I liked it a lot so that was an easy choice. We will see how these turn out before I make any larger amounts. I saw a nice vessel for making 6 gallons at a time but that will have to wait. Check it out here.. I think Kevin would like one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!