Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Painting pots and Rhubarb pie

Now there is one thing that Ginny makes better than all of the others, it's pie making. Apple,cherry,peach all are great. But this time of the year I love her rhubarb pie,I mean just look at the thing! This one was still warm when I got started and it was great. Thanks Gin.

Gin had Macy painting pots again and she is getting pretty good at it. I love watching . I wish she could stay this age . Where is Neverland anyway?


This is part of the first picking of greens from the raised beds. Mixed mustard/spinach,turnips and some kale. Pretty good.



Macy likes to watch me make bread and we don't mind her on the table . I think she thinks she is getting away with something...something she might not be able to do at home..only at the grandparents . Notice in the background ...Artichokes.






Painting.

1 comment:

  1. That is a fine looking rhubarb pie. Kerry is a fan of doing a full pie recipe, but freezes half, and we have rhubarb pies in the middle of winter. Highly recommended.

    The greens look great too. So far in Chicago, we've only got arugula.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!