Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ginny's Artichoke party

Once a year ,sometimes twice we make stuffed artichokes. This year Gin gave a gift to Brian of "one artichoke dinner " for his birthday and we finally paid it off. We had the kid over too to enjoy the fun. Most of the young ones had hot dog though.


We filled the house.




We (okay ,Ginny) had to use roasters because the chokes this year were HUGE! What is with them this year? Cheap too..a dollar a piece. Not bad.



Here is a close up of how she stuffs them with a hamburger mix of bread crumbs,eggs,salt and pepper. They are good once a year for me and it is something to look forward too. I often wonder if anyone else eats them this way?




1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for a get-together!
    I've never had stuffed artichokes, but I may have to try it, I'm sure it was delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!