Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our trip North to Harbor Springs

We had a week or so at my friend's cottage on lake Michigan last week and it was great!
Matt and Shell were along which made it that much better. We walked,we talked,we
fished, built a fire on the beach one night. These are a select few of the 200 photos
that I took. It is tempting to upload more but I resisted. The week went too quick as
always. No rain and mild temps. Gin and I even went to Legs Inn for lunch one day.
Matt caught all of the bass. You would think that on my birthday (Wenesday) that I
should be blessed with at least one. ( Click on the photos to enlarge)
The steps to the cottage.
Just before they went out on the little boat.
Gin took this shot from up on the deck. One of the best of
the trip! The camera has a great telephoto...this is a long way
down the hill. By the way the lake was calm most of the trip. The bost is like a tupperware container without the lid.
Our fire on the beach one night. We roasted marshmellows.



My favorite spot.
The girls did a lot of this.
Part of the steps down to the beach below the cottage.



The next door neighbors have a tram down to the lake. Cool


Posted by Picasa
This sums up our fishing. Matt catching all of the fish. This is on Crooked lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!