Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time to get my feet going !





This is my foot as I sat in my chair in the greenhouse....doing nuttin. I sat contemplating what color to paint the back wall of the greenhouse . Then we went to Lowe's and found a can on clearance....and that became the color.


I started some plants for the garden last week. Some peppers,tomatoes,leek,basil etc..
I just put new triple wall glazing on the greenhouse and it is so much better than the old covering . I can keep it warmer now with just a little heat. It is much tighter too. No air gets in.






Most of the extras in the greenhouse came from the auction. The windows,racks, lights ,fans trays ,all were on the cheap. Too bad they don't have seeds .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!