Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow in the Morning








I like a sunny snow covered morning and this winter we have a lot. So I took the camera out for a morning walk.




This is my teepee . It looks cozy covered in snow,but I can't talk Gin into spending a night there. What's with that! It's got a stove ,cots and carpeting...what more could she want?












Taking a photo into the sun can be tricky but it makes for a nice scene
The tipi is doing well this winter. I was going to take it down if we had a December thaw but that never happened.


Puffed up Jay waiting it turn for the feeder.
Enjoy winter.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Pictures !! Such a good photographer . I am truly amazed with your talent

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!