Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Firewood....with Free Delivery!

The neighbors ash tree fell on the garage a couple of Sundays ago. We had 60 mph winds that blew over to my side. I needed some firewood but not on the roof. Another view . These two big limbs did most of the damage. Thing is there is still one more up there. Hoping that the adjuster will pay to get it down.
The glazing on the greenhouse really got messed up. Looks like it all will need to be replaced.

This is where one of the limbs came thru the roof.

Making firewood. At least it will keep us warm for a while. I split most of it and started burning. Ash is the one wood that can be burned green anyway..although this one was dead and mostly dry. Now I have to wait on the adjuster to come.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!