Monday, January 10, 2011

Making Pizzelle cookies


Macy and I made some Pizzelle cookies recently . It was a good thing to do on a winters day to keep her occupied for a while. She likes to help and I like the cookies. We only make these around Christmas for some reason..... I guess the cold weather has something to do with it.
I let Macy time the cooking part..about one minute..with a kitchen clock and a tiny tea cup to mark the starting point. She also was in charge of moving the cool ones to the stacks. I kept her hopping and she loved it. Some more time well spent.
My other little guy was over too. He likes keeping me busy as he empties the cupboards . BTW I got this buffet at the auction last year at a great price. Nice.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!