Saturday, December 11, 2010

My grandson

Today Ben came to visit. The house was warm and he was very sleepy. He fell asleep at the table, a first . The funny thing is that Matthew used to do the same thing. We seem to have come full circle.
Going,Going,Gone.
I hope that everyone is well and getting ready for the holidays. This month is always crazy for us because of all the occasions we have with all of the birthdays,anniversary's (our 40th) and then getting ready for Christmas. This year is a little more nuts for me because I went back to work! My old employer called and asked if I wanted to come back for a few months. I started last Monday. The plant is being closed down in May or so and I'm in till whenever. Sad to see it go and weird to be back after nine years! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!