Monday, November 17, 2008

Hunting in the snow opening weekend.

Gun season opened Saturday and it poured rain all day. Cold rain soaked us thru and thru right down to my underwear! I froze! It would have been worth it if the bucks would have cooperated but they stayed out of sight. The next day it snowed . A lot! Matt hunted in the morning and I joined him after lunch. More snow falling sometimes very heavy. I saw three does but my scope was so foggy inside that I couldn't see thru it. I let them pass.
The trip back across the lake was something with the snow falling so thick that it was hard to see shore. Great fun,really it was great.

The water was higher because of all of the rain.
The snow was really coming down.







All loaded and ready to put the canoe on top and call it a night.
One of these days Ginny will get her car back!




1 comment:

  1. OH I haddent seen this one yet !! Awesome pictures ... I might have to steal and use on my blog as well !

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead,make my day
By the way if you click on the photos they will enlarge..most of the time anyway. Try it!